Erwin Law’s experienced litigation team has an established reputation of success in both routine and complex cases, in areas including Real Estate, Corporate, Bankruptcy and Probate.
COVID-19 has certainly slowed down our court system, making it very challenging to deal with litigation matters. We can help you adapt to this new landscape, provide guidance on what to expect for new filings, and show you how to best manage disputes during these unique times.
- Collection matters
- Title claims
- Contract claims
- Fraud claims
- Matters involving real estate investment disputes
- Contested insurance coverage issues
- Construction defect claims
- Partition suits
- Contract disputes
- Derivative actions on behalf of minority interests
- Fraud litigation
- Violation of securities laws
- Our bankruptcy counsels are versed in contested matters, including:
- Conversion petitions
- Fraud or other non-dischargeability claims
- Creditor superiority issues
- Fraudulent transfer claims
- 2004 exams
- Will contests
- Creditor claims
- Undue influence challenges
At Erwin Law, we’re committed to providing our clients news and information related to litigation and other issues that may affect them. For insight on a wide variety of important topics, go to erwinlawfirm.com/tag/erwinlawanswers/.