Cheers to 30 Years!
While most of the communications you receive from Erwin Law are informational or educational in nature, this one’s a bit more personal…
2022 marks Erwin Law’s 30th Anniversary. And I find myself feeling overwhelmed with gratitude.
I’ve been blessed with a wildly supportive, very understanding family that has made many sacrifices to ensure the Firm’s success … a phenomenal staff of professionals, past and present, who have always brought their best selves to work, every single day … and an incredible roster of clients and industry partners who humble me with their ongoing trust.
My deepest thanks go out to each and every one of you, along with my pledge to continue to serve you with the kind of care, counsel, honesty, and integrity you’ve come to count on since I began this journey in 1992.
Sharing Our Success
At Erwin Law, we believe that, “To whom much is given, much is required.” And to celebrate our 30th Anniversary, we plan to make donations to the following 30 nonprofit organizations. We’d be touched if you’d consider doing the same.
1. Merit School of Music
2. Ravenswood Community Services
4. Genesis at the Crossroads
5. Chicago Zoological Society (Brookfield Zoo)
7. Irving Park Community Food Pantry
8. Endure to Cure
9. Electronic Frontier Foundation
10. Living Beyond Breast Cancer
11. Morton Arboretum
12. Lane Tech – Friends of Lane
13. My Block, My Hood, My City
14. Union League Boys and Girls Clubs
15. Greater Chicago Food Depository
16. Alzheimer’s Association
17. A Red Orchid Theater
18. The Base Chicago
21. Anti-Cruelty Society
22. NAMI Chicago
23. Chicago Coalition for the Homeless
24. Northwest Side Housing Center
25. Chicago Scholars
26. The Trevor Project
27. Gary Comer Youth Center
28. University of Chicago Cancer Research Foundation
29. Camp Out For Kids
30. Autism Speaks
Again, and on behalf of the entire Erwin Law team, thank you. We look forward to continuing this journey together.